Re: ieee_arithmetic

Herman D. Knoble <SkipKnobleLESS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In Fortran 95/2003 Explained, Section 11.93 Elemental functions
indicates a use statement: use ieee-arithmetic
Question: Does anyone know of a Fortran Compiler which
implements this ieee environment (use and functions)?

I don't have a handy list, but it was my unverified impression that
quite a few of the compilers did this one by now - particularly for the
trivial things like ieee_is_nan. I agree with Rich Townsend that this
information would be a good thing to collect somewhere.

--
Richard Maine | Good judgement comes from experience;
domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain