Re: double precision g77

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:09:56 -0700, Richard E Maine wrote:
Nothing at all wrong with explicitly specifying a lower bound of 1. I
have done so myself on occasion. If this code is used in conjunction
with C, I can see a benefit just in the clarity that it adds. I didn't
see that there was any need to justify the usage. But the justification
that you gave made me suspicious that the code might not actually be
doing what you think it is.

You're right again :) Shifted the index down one and it made precisely no
difference what so ever. Thanks.

Rich

  • Re: Oh crikey yes.
    ... justify the use of the word "Tourer" in conjunction with it? ... It's got panniers! ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Oh crikey yes.
    ... what extensive modifications have you made to your Versys to justify ... the use of the word "Tourer" in conjunction with it? ... It's got panniers! ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: When to open that special tin?
    ... I think I need some religous occasion to justify ... Steven Fowler wrote: ... thinking about opening one. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: When to open that special tin?
    ... I think I need some religous occasion to justify ... thinking about opening one. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)