Re: What is going on with Lahey?

On Jan 30, 10:50 am, Herman D. Knoble <SkipKnobleL...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Lahey Technical support is still excellent. I submitted a question
just two days ago and got an answer within 3 or 4 hours.

I am glad to hear that. I see that questions in the "User Forums" at
http://www.laheyforum.com/ are still being answered.

I am grateful for the "gifts" of g95 and gfortran, but I am still
willing to pay for commercial compilers. I have been happy with the
Lahey/Fujitsu Fortran 95 compiler -- it is good at detecting standard
conformance and catching programmer errors. I look forward to
purchasing more Lahey/Fujitsu compilers -- especially a full or
partial Fortran 2003 compiler.

.