Re: BLAS: dgemm

On 2007-02-12, Thomas Koenig <Thomas.Koenig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could also use gfortran, use matmul and specify the
-fexternal-blas option :-)

I must admit: having experimented with it, i find this a very
useful option! Are there any other compilers supporting this
kind of functionality?

Best wishes,
Bart

--
"Share what you know. Learn what you don't."

  • Re: HOWTO: Accelerate processing algorithm
    ... I have to admit it is also quite weird to me. ... What I wanted to do was to obtain an array, S, whose indices are specified by yp1, formed as the average of the values in v which are equal to the indices. ... And if you specify @fun, it performs any operation with the grouped elements ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Package Wizard
    ... As much as I hate to admit it on one of my early attempts I forgot to ... specify a form to open and as I was trying to impress my father all I got ... have run the setup program the .mdb does not work. ...
  • Re: If-then in Logic vs Programming
    ... You're populating Ullrich's statement with factious content. ... does he specify *others* or what they might think. ... the if-then of classic logic and the if-then of programming. ... Perhaps others can admit as much. ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: gcc-3.3 issues
    ... Hmm, that's exactly as in the info page. ... I admit, I'm not a native speaker, so please correct me. ... Doesn't that mean, if you don't specify any pedantic, it defaults ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Yokos betrayal of John
    ... Yoko. ... Please specify. ... If you can't back it up, admit it. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.beatles)