Re: Optional arguments (again) on Sun

On Feb 19, 4:41 pm, nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Maine) wrote:
Good point. I just reacted to the bit about dim not being optional
bcause that's usually the reason for that kind of restriction. Hmm. Now
that you mention it, why is there such a restriction for size()?... And
checking further, where is it that this alleged restriction is found? I
can't find any such thing or figure out why there would be one. Did I

Well, I'm not sure there is one, except that there is the error
message from the compiler on the SUN machine.
Indeed, this might be the reason for me hitting the problem, since by
reading M&R&C I could figure out the LBOUND issue, but I thought there
was no such issue with SIZE; I have successfully built my stuff with
at least 5 other compilers before this one....

Salvatore

.