Re: http or tcp/ip
- From: "Steve Lionel" <steve.lionel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Mar 2007 16:36:42 -0700
On Mar 17, 10:18 am, "Beliavsky" <beliav...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
C:\fortran>ifort XGETFILE.F90 WININET.LIB
Intel(R) Fortran Compiler for 32-bit applications, Version 8.0 Build
20040318Z Package ID: w_fc_pc_8.0.047
XGETFILE.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_InternetOpenUrlA@ referenced in function _MAIN__
XGETFILE.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
If someone wants to modify the code with a currently supported
compiler, it would be nice to have it compile with IVF.
I can't get to Dave's site to see his code, but if there's a line of
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES STDCALL,REFERENCE,ALIAS:"_InternetOpenUrlA@" ::
change it to:
STDCALL,REFERENCE,DECORATE,ALIAS:"InternetOpenUrlA" :: InternetOpenURL
This should work in both compilers.
ifort 8.0? Really?
- Prev by Date: Re: Aren't the fuddy-duddies in the group going to comment on Fortress
- Next by Date: Re: http or tcp/ip
- Previous by thread: Re: http or tcp/ip
- Next by thread: Re: http or tcp/ip