Re: http or tcp/ip

Ugh - the old Microsoft bracket syntax.. Ok, I see I made an
incorrect assumption. Try this:

INTERFACE ! to 4 WinInet API functions contained in WININET.DLL

INTEGER FUNCTION InternetOpen (sAgent, nAccessType, sProxy, sBypass,
nFlags)
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES DEFAULT,STDCALL,DECORATE,ALIAS:"InternetOpenA" ::
InternetOpen
INTEGER :: nAccessType, nFlags
CHARACTER(*) :: sAgent, sProxy, sBypass
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES REFERENCE :: sAgent, sProxy, sBypass
END FUNCTION

INTEGER FUNCTION InternetOpenUrl
(hInternet,sUrl,sHeaders,nHeadersLength,nFlags,nContext)
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES
DEFAULT,STDCALL,DECORATE,ALIAS:"InternetOpenurlA" :: InternetOpenurl
INTEGER :: hInternet, nHeadersLength, nFlags, nContext
CHARACTER(*) :: sUrl, sHeaders
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES REFERENCE :: surl, sHeaders
END FUNCTION

INTEGER FUNCTION InternetReadFile (hFile, sBuffer, nBytesToRead,
nBytesRead)
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES
DEFAULT,STDCALL,DECORATE,ALIAS:"InternetReadFile" :: InternetReadFile
INTEGER :: hFile, nBytesToRead, nBytesRead
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES REFERENCE :: nBytesRead
CHARACTER(*) :: sBuffer
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES REFERENCE :: sBuffer
END FUNCTION

INTEGER FUNCTION InternetCloseHandle (hInet)
!DEC$ ATTRIBUTES
DEFAULT,STDCALL,DECORATE,ALIAS:"InternetCloseHandle" ::
InternetCloseHandle
INTEGER :: hInet
END FUNCTION

END INTERFACE

I took out the interface to NARGS - you don't need this in CVF and it
will cause problems in IVF.

Steve

  • Re: http or tcp/ip
    ... INTEGER FUNCTION InternetOpen (sAgent, nAccessType, sProxy, sBypass, ... INTEGER:: nAccessType, nFlags ... INTEGER FUNCTION InternetOpenUrl ... INTEGER:: hFile, nBytesToRead, nBytesRead ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)