complex number & sort
- From: "nakisa" <nakisa.nooraee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Mar 2007 06:32:18 -0700
hi everbody , i have 3 questions :
1) i know how complex number must be written in fortran . but now i
calculate complex number in loop and use its value for other parts ,
my problem is
with complex number in loop . for example , i guess with this way i
work with complex numbers :
this program doesn't work .what can i do ?
2) i have an array with dimensioins A(3,200) . i want to sort these
with increasing the second row data algebrically . in fortran
libarary i can't
find suitable program , all program are for vectors .can anybody
propose me a way ?
3) in my program , numbers are calculated with 6 digits precesion
after point .( for example 21.938495 ) how
can i control the precesion ? i want it computes with 3 or 2 digits
after point .