declaring variables in the code
- From: "Lynn" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:29:43 -0500
Does any of the new fortrans (post F77) allow you to declare
variables in the code body like C++ does ? We just implemented
the 'implicit none' rule in our 550,000 LOC program and the #1
complaint from the programmers is that they are continually moving
between the top and bottom of the subroutines. And for 2000+
line subroutines, this can be a big jump. We are still using Watcom
F77 but are transitioning to IVF if we get ever get our port finished.
- Prev by Date: Re: http or tcp/ip
- Next by Date: Re: declaring variables in the code
- Previous by thread: how to get the gradient of a function?
- Next by thread: Re: declaring variables in the code