copy and move files

Hi, i need help.i am a quite new user of fortran. I would like to
rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory.
Which command can I use?
thanks

  • Re: simplest method for renaming files / Windows ?
    ... rename the new files to the original ones with another Perl script ... Open input file for reading. ... (Can't do this with Windows.) ... Repeat for all files specified on the command line. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... explain how to invoke system commands. ... CVF uses "SYSTEM" to send a command to the OS shell. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... Which command can I use? ... Fortran is not really suited for this type of tasks. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: read from file question
    ... file and rename the new file to have the name of the old file. ... That implies storing half the contents of the input file in memory, ... Allocating memory for this ... and output files and rename the output file. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... Which command can I use? ... Fortran is not really suited for this type of tasks. ... You can use it to run system commands: ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)