Re: copy and move files

Fluid wrote:
Hi, i need help.i am a quite new user of fortran. I would like to
rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory.
Which command can I use?
thanks

If you tell us the compiler you're using, someone will be able to explain how to invoke system commands.

  • Re: simplest method for renaming files / Windows ?
    ... rename the new files to the original ones with another Perl script ... Open input file for reading. ... (Can't do this with Windows.) ... Repeat for all files specified on the command line. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... explain how to invoke system commands. ... CVF uses "SYSTEM" to send a command to the OS shell. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... Which command can I use? ... If you tell us the compiler you're using, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: copy and move files
    ... rename a file (used as input file) and move it to another directory. ... Which command can I use? ... Fortran is not really suited for this type of tasks. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Great SWT Program
    ... a good tutorial on Unix CLI tools? ... command there, ... then rename everything in the search scope with the CLI, ... I'd have to boot up a Windows system and try stuff, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)