Re: Why float is called as 'float', not 'real'?

On Mar 30, 8:45 am, Dan Nagle <danna...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gary Scott wrote:

If we could just keep
the tone of the arguments civil (difficult sometimes)...

Of course, if we could learn to trim the post :-)
to which we are responding, it helps keep things in context.
That helps ensure that misunderstandings occur
with a lower frequency. Most newsreaders thread posts,
do repeating the entire discussion is pointless.

Dan Nagle
Purple Sage Computing Solutions, Inc.

Well, the threading is clearly messed up on this particular posting as
I specifically selected google sequence item 42 in Netscape. That is
not how it is threaded. So either an accidental misselection occurred
or some glitch happened. I'm leaning toward glitch because I was
reading that item (42 per google) and just hit the reply button.