Re: Fortran 2003 -- when?

The last edition (April) of Fortran Forum had an article on the f2003
status of
Cray, gfortran, g95 and nag.

The august edition has added intel and ibm.
i posted the paper copy to the acm today and the pdf version
went electronically on sunday (I think).

it is due out in august.

Ian Chivers

Fortran Forum Editor