Re: SAVE

hi !
On Jun 27, 8:02 pm, Beliavsky <beliav...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have had the idea of declaring these arrays once in the main program
itself and passing them everytime.. that way it will be declared only
once..But that would put something totally out of place in the main
program...Hence i would like to know of some other way if it's
possible..

This is the traditional approach -- such arguments are called
workspace arrays. An alternative is MODULE variables, with the PRIVATE
attribute, declared ALLOCATABLE, placed in the module containing the
subroutine that uses them.

right.. but does that alleviate my problem of having to allocate it
every time the module gets called..??

ganesh

.