Re: Problem linking fortran code
- From: a-lbi@xxxxx
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 06:59:11 -0700
On 24 Lip, 15:18, Tim Prince <timothypri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have problem linking fortran code to c++. I'm using gcc version
2.8.1 the message I get is:
Undefined first referenced
symbol in file
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to symsimp
gmake: *** [symsimp] Error 1
I was trying to link all the libraries I found but they apparently
doesn't contain the above functions.
Do you have any idea what to do?
gcc 4.1.2 is an up to date, fairly good version. 2.8.1 is an extremely
old buggy one, with no compatibility with later versions, and no Fortran
support. Wherever you got gfortran, it should include a compatible gcc.
Reasonable questions about gfortran could be asked on the gfortran
Thank you for your response.
Unfortunatelly I have to use version 2.8.1. because the newer versions
are unable to compile ARPACK++.
- Prev by Date: Re: convert f77 code from mixed case to lower case
- Next by Date: users of Fortran
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem linking fortran code
- Next by thread: Re: Problem linking fortran code