Re: Which compiler can compile .ift file.

On Sep 13, 6:24 pm, "Wade Ward" <zaxf...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"AnotherSquid" <m...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

OK, I've put the file in directory pub/mai on ftp.cgd.ucar.edu. Let me
know if you have any trouble retreiving it or building iftran (it
should be very easy!).

Am I correct to think that the above works on a linux partition and not on
windows?

Sorry, but I am a complete Windows illiterate. I have no idea how to
get a version for Windows. I did successfully compile this program on
a new Intel-chipped MacBook last week. It went exactly as I wrote in
the ReadMe file. If I run into the author of the source code, I'll ask
him about Windows. But he's a very busy guy and may not want to get
involved.... (In case you are wondering, the author is not me.... )

Andy

  • Re: Which compiler can compile .ift file.
    ... know if you have any trouble retreiving it or building iftran (it ... It does seem that the first one will have to be on unix, ... There is a version of GNU tar for windows. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Windows Messenger 5.1 shows BUSY
    ... > triggering Windows Messenger to switch into Busy mode. ... > To disable this, goto Windows Messenger's Options ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger)
  • Re: Telephone Dialer?
    ... Are you aware that all three newsgroups that this thread is in are Windows ... So, I tried your shortcut with the substitution above, instead of your ... This tip lists two ways of easily dialing frequent numbers. ... and it is constantly busy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Windows Messenger 5.1 shows BUSY
    ... triggering Windows Messenger to switch into Busy mode. ... To disable this, goto Windows Messenger's Options ... Uncheck the option 'Block alerts and set status to "Busy" when running ...