Re: Which compiler can compile .ift file.

On Sep 13, 6:24 pm, "Wade Ward" <zaxf...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"AnotherSquid" <m...@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message

OK, I've put the file in directory pub/mai on ftp.cgd.ucar.edu. Let me
know if you have any trouble retreiving it or building iftran (it
should be very easy!).

Am I correct to think that the above works on a linux partition and not on
windows?

Sorry, but I am a complete Windows illiterate. I have no idea how to
get a version for Windows. I did successfully compile this program on
a new Intel-chipped MacBook last week. It went exactly as I wrote in
the ReadMe file. If I run into the author of the source code, I'll ask
him about Windows. But he's a very busy guy and may not want to get
involved.... (In case you are wondering, the author is not me.... )

Andy

.