Re: memory leak after calling a fortran function

On Oct 31, 6:25 am, Devendra <dgat...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Some memory constantly gets consumed by the process whenever I call
fortran subroutine.
When I removed the write statement, application is not leaking any
memory. Means .. write statement is giving some problem. But how it
could be ????

I see no evidence of a memory leak. The Fortran run-time system
allocates some memory when you open a file, and that file stays open
until you close it or the program exits. Your memory checker does not
recognize this and assumes it is only C code.

Now, if you called this routine 10 times and lost 120K of memory on
each call, that would suggest a problem.

Steve

.