Problem in declaration

Hi everybody,

Could anybody tell me what is wrong with this statement

INTEGER*4 JR*2(INT)

where INT is an integer variable to be passed from outside. I do not
know FORTRAN but I have a code that I must use which is written in
FORTRAN. I searched the Internet but could not find any clue.

regards,
Nure

  • Re: Cant understand the arguement list.
    ... Amit Bhatia wrote: ... | I am trying to use a fortran subroutine in one of my c++ programs. ... | int or double.. ... Fortran passes all arguments by reference, including scalars and arrays, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Form k = i + j and test for overflow.
    ... int, and declare it as anything _other_ than integer in Fortran, and ... the appropriate way to handle such from Fortran is to ... declare the C function as returning a C_INT, ... programmer can't say: ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Press any key to continue?
    ... it can't be done in Fortran. ... int main ... printf ("Press carriage return\n"); ... I believe that the printf is the only thing that can't be bound ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: calling a function that returns a c_char from python
    ... char* foobar(char* hidden, int lenchar, int* i) ... fortran output: abcdefghijklmnop ... in python: abcdefghijklmnop ... returning a character from a function ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Fortran calling C; wrappers, pointer placeholders and structs?
    ... Fortran. ... print *, 'Calling C function fillit' ... print *, 'Calling C function modit' ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)