Re: j3 mailing list

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:14:24 -0500, Gary Scott wrote:

James Giles wrote:

I can't post to the j3 mailing list, but there are a couple of articles
I'd like to respond to there. I hesitate to just post them here
(though their context is clear, some members may regard it as unfair to
publicize their internal machinations). I have no need to post there
the vast majority of the time. So I don't want to rock the boat by
requesting the privilege.

I can't imagine anyone seriously questioning the value that you would
provide to the process by having such access.

Nice to know the rest of us aren't invited. I'm all for providing cloud
cover for decision-makers; I'm less about a priveleged few making
decisions for many without scrutiny.

It is not an accident that Cheney's energy policy is something the US
will see post 08. Sometimes I think the secrecy actually creates the
stupidity, but then there's texas.
--
Howard

  • Re: I am [no longer] the "one in ten"
    ... >> Which is not really unfair when you consider the numbers of Catholic who ... >> were not offered appointments in the past. ... >Treating individuals as members of a mutually-responsible collective is ... >discrimination against individuals who are not in the slightest bit ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: one more interpretations forward involve the convincing squad
    ... For Woody the circuit's innovative, along me it's unfair, whereas with regard to you it's blessing bitter. ... Tell Moammar it's adjacent drilling beneath a printer. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: sorting a linked list
    ... and the other members of the newsgroup: would it not be more efficient to ... % sort_list/2 identifies the head of the sorted list and sorts ... regard to choice-points and back-tracking. ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • Re: What puzzles me given my history on UK Legal is
    ... would regard as unfair, when he has a particularly unsavoury background himself. ... sex register dont you, why is that? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: tip for the day
    ... I've noted a genetic quirk in our family with regard to ice cream... ... most members of the family let it melt almost to potato soup ...
    (sci.electronics.design)