Re: Using INQUIRE to test if a directory exists
- From: Steve Lionel <steve.lionel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 23:49:46 GMT
Al Greynolds wrote:
On Aug 21, 2:31 pm, Gary Scott <garylsc...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Didn't IVF add some extensions specifically for querying
Yes they did, but I was looking for something that is portable (at
least among the compilers I use). Its interesting that they changed
the default behavior from CVF to IVF.
We decided that the CVF behavior was a bug because you could not OPEN a directory.
As others have noted, you are trying to extend INQUIRE into something beyond its definition.
Developer Products Division
For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"
User communities for Intel Software Development Products
Intel Fortran Support
My Fortran blog
- Prev by Date: Re: Surprise
- Next by Date: Re: Compaq Visual Fortran
- Previous by thread: Re: Using INQUIRE to test if a directory exists
- Next by thread: Re: Using INQUIRE to test if a directory exists