Re: ordering integer array

I don't think they have a case that would hold up. But I'm also not a
lawyer. Nor am I about to spend the money to hire one to defend myself
in such a case. Even if I won, the lawyer would cost me more than the
royalties in question.

ISO is chartered in Switzerland. I believe you would be able to choose Switzerland as the venue of litigation. If so, Swiss law would likely apply, and in that case, if you win, ISO pays _all_ the bills, including yours.

Jan

  • Re: VW Scirocco - poor touch screen on satnav - warranty Q
    ... Engaging a lawyer is going to cost more than the £600 it will cost me ... You don't need a lawyer. ... Any company faced with a reasonably plausible claim for 600 quid (plus court fees) will pay up rather than pay a lawyer 1000 quid to file a defence and then another 1500 quid to defend it at court. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: US only. Flash memory class action lawsuit
    ... I should say at the top that I am not a lawyer, ... class-action suit benefited more from it. ... not benefit from whatever settlement the class gets. ... The unbelievably letigious society we've created carries a HUGE cost to ALL ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Photo and Article Credits
    ... valuable enough to justify paying a lawyer to threaten to haul someone into ... of threatening to sue? ... and that's going to cost you. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Engineers Right of FIrst Refusal?
    ... >> attorneys who could spend thirty minutes looking at the contract and call ... >> reasonable cost. ... > cost, to give it the "once over" before I sign. ... and ask who the owner's lawyer is and if the lawyer is good. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: "BMW 3 Series Coupe gets new engine"
    ... every member of society. ... It's rolled into the cost of everything from ... likelihood of spoiled groceries?), but much is not (tons of food is ... Mass execution of the lawyer class is a ridiculous rallying cry to what is ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)