Re: warnings for lapack routines

dpb wrote:
Ian Bush wrote:
On 26 Sep, 12:05, user1 <u...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ian Bush wrote:

are typically treated in compilers under DOS,
Is there really a version of gfortran than runs under DOS ??

I'm guessing from the prompts that Ron has that it something that I
would call DOS. I've no idea what the modern name is - I'm almost
entirely a Unix user

"Command prompt" is the default shortcut name in most versions of Winders...

It's a shell, of course, not actually DOS in the sense of being the OS as in olden days (which I'm sure was the intent being referred to)...

--

I guess it would be DJGPP under DOS, but I'm not sure if a gfortran port exists to that platform. Not that I would find much use for it, either.

.