Re: MPI beginner

Rick: Three possibilities;

1) Manually commenet out the MPI calls and logic.

2 ) Use Fortran Preprocessor (FPP) logic to effect essentially the same t hing.
(see:
http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/docs/flin/main_for/mergedProjects/bldaps_for/common/bldaps_use_fpp.htm

3) Try out: mpiSim - An experimental MPI Simulation Tool:
http://ftp.aset.psu.edu/pub/ger/fortran/mpiSim/mpiSim.html
(Pay particular attention to the Limitations section).

Regards.
Skip Knoble