Re: [gfortran43] opening file twice...

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:31:01 -0500, Gary Scott wrote:

Was referring to the out of order sorting of these threads in google groups.

One of us could be in the wrong time-place:

From: George <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.fortran
Subject: Re: [gfortran43] opening file twice...
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 19:06:57 -0700

But I really do believe that I'm seven hours off greenwich time and that
it's nineteen hundred local.

From: Gary Scott <garylscott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 20:31:01 -0500

On my news client, this is reported as 6:31 pm, which prima facie is a half
hour earlier. I guess I don't get the time stamp at all, because I read
that as ten o'clock eastern time.

Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are
with us, or you are with the terrorists.
George W. Bush

Picture of the Day