building slatec with g95

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/george196884/fortran21.jpg

I've never successfully built a useful library and hope to end this streak
by building slatec with g95.

So far, I've got mingw installed. The first item on the list thereafter is
to put the downloader into the root directory. That link is dead, but I
would think that if I put MinGW-5.1.4.exe there instead, I'g egt what I
need.

I don't have a specific question right now, other than fishing for tips and
how to avoid gotchas in this process.
--
George

I believe in the transformational power of liberty. I believe that the free
Iraq is in this nation's interests. I believe a free Afghanistan is in this
nation's interest.
George W. Bush

Picture of the Day http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/
.