Re: Note on BMD program source files (Fortran IV and H) fond on DECUS site

Sorry about that!
I clicked on "reply to author" (John) and got a Google error message
to try again in 30 seconds.
The screen still shows that route ("back"), not the Forum.
Clicking on the same POST message has sent it to the Forum!

This one is supposed to go to the Forum.

  • Re: folk guitar workshops on archive.org
    ... sure don't take away from the purpose of the forum. ... I agree with you that these posts are mostly ... John Pearse, David Enke, etc., that actually abide by the charter? ... Are the antics of Tom Hendricks okay with you? ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: A new record for Jon
    ... And no Jon, I don't miss the Jon-Wars threads. ... I often feel it necessary to get to the truth because people like John ... Carroll thrive on posting partial stories and incomplete info. John ... How do you explain my dialog with DanB in the BobCAD Forum (very little ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: Kernel32.dll Crash
    ... John Blackwell wrote: ... I can't locate the post to the Spyware forum. ... > web site still persists in crashing at every opportunity. ... When you run LiveUpdate for your Windows-based Symantec program to ...