beep in Windows XP x64
- From: vitro <iamthr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:35:28 -0800 (PST)
I wonder how to create a beep to remind the completion of program
under 64 bit system. It seems char(7) does not work in 64 bit system.
I am working on a Dell Workstation with Xeon CPUs. My compilers are 64
bit gfortran v4.4 and/or 32 bit CVF v6.6. Or how to create other kinds
of sound, e.g. calling wav files? Sorry for my poor knowledge in
Fortran and computer science.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Modules and the use of the EXTERNAL statement in F90
- Next by Date: Re: Need modern version of old technique to show missing values
- Previous by thread: FFTW question
- Next by thread: Re: beep in Windows XP x64