Re: Read write error in SUNOS
- From: robert.corbett@xxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 22:49:29 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 5, 7:44 am, makyo <dennis.lie...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:54 am, aeroguy <sukhbinder.si...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I am getting teh following error when i am running the program.
Compilation is worlking okay but it crushes during run time . As i
traced the program the errors occurs at a write(*,*) statement with
teh follwoing error message at the console
ld.so.1: sonu_load: fatal: relocation error: file /u/user47/sonull/
sun4_SunOS_5.8/lib/libsonu.so: symbol __f90_sslw: referenced
 | 0| 0|FUNC |GLOB |0 |UNDEF |__f90_sslw
f77 (the files) -I (include files) -KPIC -c -o
It looks like you're compiling with f77, yet using f90/95 libraries.
I haven't tried that -- has it worked for you in the past? ... cheers,
The f77 command is just an alias to the f90/f95 driver
with some implicitly added options. It should work fine.
- Prev by Date: Re: Read write error in SUNOS
- Next by Date: Re: Read write error in SUNOS
- Previous by thread: Re: Read write error in SUNOS
- Next by thread: Re: Read write error in SUNOS