Re: Generating documentation on the structure of a program

On Jun 14, 9:09 am, VICTOR <victor.hera...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

i am facing 20,000 lines of code. I inherited them from a former phd
student who wrote the code but didn't care to show the structure of
what he wrote. Now i have to guess what the dependencies are, i mean,
what the main program is and how the subroutines are connected to each
other.

I wonder if there is a software/technicque that helps me do that in
Fortran. I accept any ideas. I hope you understand my inquiry.
Regards,

Victor

I wonder if Doxygen can help. The Doxygen web page says, "You can
configure doxygen to extract the code structure from undocumented
source files." See http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/.

Damian
.