Re: Preprocessing & concatenation

On Jan 18, 2:36 pm, "James Van Buskirk" <not_va...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I try to approach this more or less inside out compared to what you
seem to be doing.  I would create code which has the template name
for the type and then include it in modules where the types are
differentiated by module named constants.  Later one can rename the
types in another module as necessary.  There is not enough
information above to know whether this method could work for you.

Fair enough. That could work, but I think that I might be able to do
what I need with a bunch of extra macros - that will substitute for
the wrapper code for each type. I've used your approach for ~2-5
copies of code, but I'm thinking more along the lines of dozens
unfortunately - the more automated, the better.
.