Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund

Gordon Sande wrote:

... Eventually the DEC compiler for Intel chips ended up at Intel. ...

Actually the DEC compiler itself actually remained at Compaq/HP and died; the DEC compiler _team_ went to Intel. (I'm sure Steve can clarify if need be...)

  • Re: PC Fortran Compiler - Opinions?
    ... To clarify, ... > Fortran compilier that will recognize those conventions. ... How does that compiler compare to ... > Thanks to Steve Lionel for the clarifications on Intel Fortran. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Compaq Visual Fortran
    ... Steve would refuse to help. ... the later Intel Version 9 (which I didn't manage to install). ... another compiler manufacturer (Intel) distinct from Compaq or Digital, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund
    ... the DEC compiler _team_ went to Intel. ... (I'm sure Steve can clarify ... Some of the code went with them to Intel to be integrated with Intel's 'back end'. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Call for Participation: CGO-5, 11-14 March 2007 - San Jose, California / Online Regist
    ... Programming a Massively Parallel Processor" ... Workshop on EPIC Architectures and Compiler Technology ... Code Generation and Optimization for Transactional Memory Constructs ... Cheng Wang (Intel Corporation), Wei-Yu Chen ...
    (comp.programming)