Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund

On 8/02/2011 11:33 a.m., sturlamolden wrote:
On 7 Feb, 21:24, Steve Lionel<steve.lio...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/

That is interesting :)

There are 9939 threads with 41591 posts on the Fortran compiler forum,
compared to 3646 threads and 11940 posts on the C++ compiler forum.
Rumours that Fortran is dying have to be exaggregated.

Sturla

I think it means that C++ programmers overwhelmingly use MSVC/C++ or gcc.

  • Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund
    ... There are 9939 threads with 41591 posts on the Fortran compiler forum, ... I've read that it is likely that C users use other means for problem resolution (maintenance contracts/direct support, other net resources, etc.) ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund
    ...    http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/ ... There are 9939 threads with 41591 posts on the Fortran compiler forum, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Intel Compiler Reimbursement Fund
    ... There are 9939 threads with 41591 posts on the Fortran compiler forum, ... Rumours that Fortran is dying have to be exaggregated. ... C users surely have more places to look for help than Fortran users, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)