Re: Another Fortran forum (without the spam)?

On Apr 20, 8:32 pm, Terence <tbwri...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 21, 12:29 am, Arjan <arjan.van.d...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

Spam does be an issue.
Ignoring its impact is ignoring the demise of CLF.
Which is a pity.

A.

Hurrah for logic!

This is funny for me. I tend to think along this line:

if the demise of CLF is real and such demise is somehow produced by
the spam then CLF was meant to demise independently of spam.

but maybe I have the wrong logic...

Fernando.

[snip again]

  • Re: Which Lathe (groan)
    ... I was at Herbert's for about 4 years just before their demise. ... Giving bean counters too much power has been a big mistake IMO in this ... in hindsight - flawed and was a very substantial investment. ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • Re: Air-cooled vs. water-cooled???!!
    ... Bill S. ... The demise of the VW Bug pretty much answers the question. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Air-cooled vs. water-cooled???!!
    ... Bill S. ... The demise of the VW Bug pretty much answers the question. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Tumbleweed.
    ... Could it be the demise of regular FOT & FOF. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)