Re: allocatable components and TRANSFER behavior

On 04/23/2011 08:54 PM, steve wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:13 pm, Uno<U...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm still interested in Dan's sentence:

"The vendor is standard conforming to supply
an extended intrinsic set, but the application
is not standard conforming if it uses one."

That sounds like Catholicism, not fortran.

*plonk*

Welcome to the the kill file. You have the
distinction of joining only one other individual
with such an honor.

--
steve

Dude, I think you need a psychological intervention; my guess is that you've burned a lot of bridges.

The dan you know doesn't do anything conveniently.
--
Uno

  • Re: allocatable components and TRANSFER behavior
    ... "The vendor is standard conforming to supply ... an extended intrinsic set, but the application ... That sounds like Catholicism, not fortran. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: SendObject Macro
    ... Thanks so much, Steve. ... I already have this condition in my macro. ... it gives the error "this refers to a report that is misspelled or is ... I've got one query for each vendor and a report for each ...
    (microsoft.public.access.macros)
  • Re: A tale of two vendors, Pinball Life and PBresource
    ... I ordered a ring kit as part of a $160 order from pbresourse. ... was short 3 twenty cent post rubbers. ... to me with an invoice....shitty vendor. ... I know Steve is greatly loved here so flame suit is on and firmly ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: A tale of two vendors, Pinball Life and PBresource
    ... Nice Guy" for Steve. ... was short 3 twenty cent post rubbers. ... to me with an invoice....shitty vendor. ... I think a person can vent when he spends $160 and he purchases a kit ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: allocatable components and TRANSFER behavior
    ... an extended intrinsic set, but the application ... end type node ... tempv = transfer ... "The vendor is standard conforming to supply ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)