Re: Is passing via rank-1 assumed-size array legal?

On 4/27/2011 9:15 AM, Jacek Dziedzic wrote:

See below for evidence that nx and ny have the right values.
Also note how the debugger reports that the pointer points to an
array with weird extents:

BTW, are you using both

IMPLICIT NONE

and modules religiously in the new code?

  • Is this a compiler bug?
    ... implicit none ... integer, allocatable, dimension:: array ... end module stor ... allocate ) ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Is this a compiler bug?
    ... implicit none ... integer, allocatable, dimension:: array ... subroutine sub1 ... allocate ) ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: will this create additional instance of array?
    ... > implicit none ... This depends on the compiler. ... reference; this can mean either passing by reference, ... the size of array is large and I would like to avoid ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: What is this
    ... Invalid because f is implicitly an array via x. ... the bnf for stmt-fuction-stmt has scar-expr. ... perhaps constituting an implicit declaration... ... the constraint on dummy arguments is reference to array sections. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: Assigning split to a list: undefined values?
    ... if I use an array to store the ... > is what you have) creates an implicit limit on the number of ... specifying a PATTERN of space will split ... on white space just as split with no arguments does. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)