Re: About the ide for fortran used by you.

I've found the Photran in the following web:

http://www.eclipse.org/photran/

Also, I've read the download page:

http://www.eclipse.org/photran/download.php

On the above webpage, I found the following description:

-------
Photran 6.0 is part of the Eclipse Helios release train, along with PTP
4.0. Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) was released on June 23, 2010. A list of new
features is available in the New& Noteworthy, and comprehensive
documentation is available.

Photran 6 requires Eclipse 3.6 (Helios) and CDT 7.0.
---------

Then, I go to this site: http://eclipse.org/downloads/

But, there are so many packages for download, and I cann't figure out
which packges should I download and install first. Could you give me
some hints?

If you want Eclipse only for your Fortran coding, the version 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers' will do - that's the one I used. Alternatively, you could of course download the 'Eclipse Classic' or 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Linux Developers (includes Incubating components)', but they both include many components which you probably don't need at the beginning.

Then follow the installation instructions for Photran on

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran6#Installing_Photran

They are very detailed and worked out of the box for me. Make sure you read it carefully first, then proceed step by step.
.