***We have an urgent requirement for BPM Architect***
- From: Rajput Shailesh <shaileshrajput87@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
Skill: BPM Architect
Years of Experience: 3+ yrs
Work location: Eden Prairie MN
• Responsible for designing and implementing BPM processes using
Websphere Integration Developer and Business Modeler. Directly
contribute to solution development in the areas of process flow,
business logic and user interface.
• Expertise designing and implementing long running processes, micro
flows and integrating with sync and async web services and queues.
• Provide solutions and common framework for error handling, roll
back, retry strategy, logging and monitoring.
• Hand on experience implementing event handling, fault handling,
compensation or correlation. Knowledge configuring database, email or
file adapters in WID.
• Should have strong debugging and problem solving skills to resolve
BPM related issues in Websphere Integration developer.
• Implementing monitoring modules for display on Business space. Build
an executable process model that communicates enough implementation
detail for direct execution while retaining clarity required for
maintainability and business stakeholder communication.
If interested for the above J.D, then kindly revert with updated