Re: i2c galvanic isolation

From: Henry (otc_friend_at_gmx.net)
Date: 12/25/03

Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 21:37:16 +0100

We speak about i2c ! Having the benefit of directly interface to a mass of
different chips. Current loops is another field.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: multibyte subtraction using AAS and ASCII Decimals
    ... loops are unrolled into a mass of fixed-purpose code...). ... Loop unrolling may not always speed things up. ... flattened out into a single mass of instructions, ... I see you work just on 32-bit junks and add edx before the next mul. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: TV Video Overlay circuitry?
    ... I need something which can be mass produced cheaply. ... These chips are usually used for Closed Captioning or Videotext, so they are limited to rendering text and simple block graphics, sometimes in color. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: slew rate limiter
    ... I have an aversion to long loops. ... Here's how I do it on my custom ... chips (functionally representative schematic... ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Quick question about a STL trip - and another...
    ... chip impactor. ... a mass ratio, not scale. ... The thinness of the chips is determined by the ... kinetic energy for a heavier starship. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)