voltage threshold for interrupts

From: Lin Gu (_at_)
Date: 01/12/04

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:34:51 -0500

Hi,

I am designing a module where low voltage threshold for interrupts
are desirable. A high of 0.5V and low of 0.2V are ideal but I am not sure
if current interrupt hardware can distinguish this kind of subtle
difference.I would appreciate it if anybody could tell me whether this is
possible, or how difficult it may be, or some reference systems which
has implemented such low voltage-threshold interrupts.

Thanks in advance,

lin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: voltage threshold for interrupts
    ... >I am designing a module where low voltage threshold for interrupts ... >possible, or how difficult it may be, or some reference systems which ... >has implemented such low voltage-threshold interrupts. ... The exact levels at which interrupt inputs trigger depends on the ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: MISC - Stack Based vs. Register Based
    ... If you're designing your own CPU, they tend to bite you where the sun doesn't shine. ... I don't know about hardware issues, but I do know that cooperative multitasking and interrupts work well together in an appropriately designed program. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: voltage threshold for interrupts
    ... > I am designing a module where low voltage threshold for interrupts ... > voltage-threshold interrupts. ... Receivers for such low level swings will normally ... will convert to the usual logic levels. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)