Re: Why to up/not grade to/from W98 (was: new Pulsonix version 3 PCB software released)

From: Chaos Master (
Date: 03/14/04

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:24:58 -0200

CBFalconer posted in sci.electronics.cad , in article
<>, at Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:12:35 GMT:

> In addition, why do you want to contribute to the MS oligarchy?
> Go and read their current EULAs with care and mounting horror.

I don't use XP because I'd have to download a LOT of patches and this would be a
pain in the a** with my dial-up connection.

Myself, I have some really old MS-DOS programs that do not run under XP.

My $0.02.

Chaos Master® - Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil - #xlinuxnews and #poa (ainda não pronto)
LRU #327480