Re: Motorolla MC 68HC705J5A programming problems

From: Tobias Scharnberg (use.net_at_gmx.com)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:29:21 +0200

Hi!
What a great idea! The CPUs program memory is big enough to hold approx.
2 different programs and FF opcode is STX for this CPU, so thats no
problem. I programmed it with an offset and the CPU does run. But the
next programming in the region below does not work. It seems like the
Motorola Programmer does write the memory from the very beginning, no
matter if FFs are written or not. :-(