Which brush less motor controller

From: Ivar (dilld_at_[nozpam)
Date: 08/01/04

Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 21:29:50 +0200

Many processors do have build in hardware dedicated for applications
such as servomotors. I would like to do a controller for a small brush less
DC motor, but I have no experience with controlling such a motor.

Is there a processor where they offer a demo board with drivers for
a brush less DC motor and supply some basic software?

Ivar

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Which brush less motor controller
    ... > such as servomotors. ... I would like to do a controller for a small brush ... > DC motor, but I have no experience with controlling such a motor. ... > a brush less DC motor and supply some basic software? ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Which brush less motor controller
    ... >such as servomotors. ... I would like to do a controller for a small brush less ... >DC motor, but I have no experience with controlling such a motor. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Cordless Mulching Mower woes (Black and Decker CMM 875)
    ... the motor, clip lead the motor directly to the battery bypassing the ... always cut and resolder the switch wires - they are pretty small gauge ... much bigger 15A wheelchair battery chargers I have and make the battery ... <<I'd suspect the controller. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Help with DC motor wiring
    ... field motor controller. ... tracing I came up with the improper shunt connection in wiring scenario ... with the field to adjust the top speed (maybe the 20 Ohm you ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Cutting shallow, wide slot in hardwood
    ... It would not be difficult to move your sliding jig with one or a pair ... 386 would probably do) and a stepper controller to drive the motors. ... This job is easily handled by a servo motor system. ...
    (rec.woodworking)