Re: New Altium/Tasking C166/ST10 Compiler Offers Full Peripheral Simulation

From: Schwob (schwobus_at_aol.com)
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: 5 Oct 2004 00:31:17 -0700

    Wow!!
    They finally caught up with Keil who offered this for several years
    now. This is what was missing so far with Tasking. Something else
    however is plenty if you use Tasking, additional code size ;-)
    May be things have changed in regards to support (I don't need their
    support any more) but at the time when I needed it a couple years ago,
    the only thing I got was a number assigned automatically and best case
    some "so called answer" but overall the Tasking support is poor
    Schwob