Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?

From: John Temples (usenet_at_xargs-spam.com)
Date: 10/06/04

    Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:28:58 -0500

    Is anyone aware of a micro that has a hardware I2C slave
    implementation that can listen for two different I2C addresses
    simultaneously? (Not including the general call address...)

    --
    John W. Temples, III

    • Re: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?
      ... John Temples wrote: ... > Is anyone aware of a micro that has a hardware I2C slave ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)
    • Re: Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses?
      ... Microcontroller with two I2C slave addresses? ... >Is anyone aware of a micro that has a hardware I2C slave ...
      (comp.arch.embedded)
    • Re: Converting C++ header file to Delphi4 pas unit
      ... > but what you are reporting smacks of hardware rather than software. ... > a) Is your micro running out through a proper RS232 driver chip? ... What do you mean by common mode Voltage? ... > Small single-chip micros tend to be approximate with their baud rates. ...
      (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
    • Re: Converting C++ header file to Delphi4 pas unit
      ... > the Delphi Tserail4 component. ... but what you are reporting smacks of hardware rather than software. ... Is your micro running out through a proper RS232 driver chip? ... Small single-chip micros tend to be approximate with their baud rates. ...
      (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
    • Re: drive
      ... Floyd can you tell me how I can switch my dvd rw to be a slave ... read-only device as the slave. ... computer and select properties, then the hardware tab. ... now have appeared on the bar underneath the menu bar (the tooltip will read ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)