embedded system : newbie

From: tamilmaran s (tamilmaranz_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/07/04

Date: 7 Oct 2004 00:22:44 -0700

hi,
  I am newbie for this system.... i completed my master degree in
control and instrumentation. I am more interested in embedded work.
But i know only C language ..... and i have little bit experience in
designing electronics circuit . i meant using PIC microcontroller and
other stuf.... then what i have to know to become professional in this
area.... can you give some document and reference regarding this.
thank you

with regards
marans

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Reference A var on Master Page from User Control
    ... following to the Page_Load event of the Master Page: ... Public sub OnCurrentUser(sender as Object, e as UserInfoEventArgs) Handles ... The login User control will check what roles they have and create a User ...
  • Re: Conversion of RS232 serial data from Fire Alarm to MODBUS
    ... Fire Alarm and will response to requests/polls from a Modbus Master ... Read the documentation that comes with the control. ...
    (sci.engr.control)
  • Re: HELP Pretty please :-)
    ... When a control is inside a container like the Content control, it's id is changed to ensure that it's unique. ... Request.Form.Itemalways returns nothing when used in a web site with master page but detects the control value OK when a master page is not involved. ... I have resource files for the master page in english and french with a key saying "welcome" value Welcome in english and Bienvenue in french resource file. ... The objective is to allow the user to switch languages by settting the current threads UiCulture and Culture in code when the user selects another language. ...
  • Re: Get DropDownList.SelectedValue from Page_PreInit Event
    ... - is 'select master page/layout' drop down list put on every single page ... (the drop-down-list control is placed in the Content control), ... way to retrieve the UniqueID and value from Request.Form collection. ... string selectedValue = Request.Form ...
  • Re: dont even try to agree thereby while youre timing down a technical pence
    ... Every friendly master or sentence, and she'll actually rip everybody. ... conceding extracts to visual Pervis, who's designing on top of the ... if Satam crossly applys the control? ...
    (sci.crypt)