PSoC questions

From: Dave Boland (NOSPAMdboland9_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:42:08 GMT

I need to have a plan to replace some parts from an IC
supplier that seems to have supply problems. On of the
approaches I'm starting to consider is PSoC to build the
peripherals I need. Since I'm very new to this technology,
I would appreciate an pointers to information on mixed
signal devices (general info., suppliers, etc).

The requirements are:
* ADC 12-bits, 8 or more inputs, single/diff. input,
        speed > 200KS/S
* DAC 12-bits or more, 4 outputs or more, settling time < 5 uS
* GPIO 32-bits or more, output mode drive low current LED
directly
* I/F Either SPI or fast parallel (near memory speed)

A processor is really not needed, but can be used if available.

Thanks,
Dave

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Multiple Projectplans
    ... > Not all the time I need all details to compile my own plan. ... If you create a separate file containing only the subset tasks ... Have you thought about just inserting the whole supplier plan in your ... logically linked group of tasks), you can even show the linked in tasks ...
    (microsoft.public.project)
  • Battery charger
    ... but seeking advice here to leave no ... The plan was to have a ... solid-state float charge system installed, ... Can anyone recommend a supplier who might have something in stock? ...
    (uk.rec.waterways)
  • Re: Single sided CD/DVD Holders
    ... strips. ... I plan on making a few small cabinets but can't find a good supplier. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: PSoC questions
    ... > I need to have a plan to replace some parts from an IC supplier that ... > seems to have supply problems. ... > consider is PSoC to build the peripherals I need. ... write a tiny SW driver to set as as peripheral SPI slaves I/O and ADC ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Linking a feature via many tables fm8.5
    ... Filemaker pro 8.5 ... I've created a table "suppliers" with all the general info such ... But each supplier belong to a specific type, such as "hotels", ... supplier is an Hotel it should relate it to the "hotel" info table? ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)