Re: Read EEPROM Memory on a mc9s12dg256 from Motorola

From: SFC (sf-cillari_at_hetnet.nl)
Date: 01/31/05

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:30:53 +0100

Just use the instruction set to read the eeprom address just as any other
memory location, i think.

SFC

<sct@helbling.de> schreef in bericht
> Hi !
>
> I have to write an EEPROM driver for an mc9s12dg256 from Motorola.
> Everything is fine, but i cant find a command ro read from the eeprom
> memory. There are commands for Writing and erasing, but no Command for
> reading the memory. The Documentation from Motorola is real bad. Please
> help !
>
> THX

Relevant Pages

  • Read EEPROM Memory on a mc9s12dg256 from Motorola
    ... I have to write an EEPROM driver for an mc9s12dg256 from Motorola. ... but i cant find a command ro read from the eeprom ... reading the memory. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: avoiding glTranslatef*
    ... that "vertex" would be a internal hardware-level command. ... The modern 3D chip has hundreds of ALU's and a _LOT_ of processing ... What they need is more memory bandwidth, ...
    (comp.graphics.api.opengl)
  • Re: Isnt Command Rate a "memory setting?"
    ... If I set the command rate to 2T, ... spec for your memory says 2.75v. ... is telling me that it's NOT a memory setting. ... PSU problems are not out of ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: open command failing on serial port
    ... >>I tried changing the pci slot, it gets assigned the same base ... Command: 0x0106 Memory Enabled, I/O Disabled ... AGP Status: 0x00000200 ...
    (comp.unix.sco.misc)
  • 2924 XL: Insufficient memory when booting
    ... The "version" command showed it had 8 meg of memory. ... This switch is to replace the one partially damaged by lightning. ... The TAR command when expanding the html files due to lack of space. ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)