Re: MicroWire Interface

From: Michael Lange (leckmich_at_despammed.com)
Date: 02/02/05

Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:06:13 +0100

Venjamin,P schrieb:

> I am studying a MicroWire Interface in OMAP processor.
>
> I nees the detailed information and contents about this interface.
>
> How or Where can I get them?

Hi Venjamin,

I can't give you a link to the detailed information, but take a look to
the Microchip web site. They make many serial EEPROMs for different
serial bus types (for Microwire too), and the data sheets are detailed.
So you can find ot many information, I think. You can also compare the
bus protocol with SPI-EEPROMs, and there are some application notes
(sort them by production line and look for memory, 18 notes currently).

Hope this helps some steps along the way.
Michael

--
Die eMail passt, und wer nicht spamt, kommt auch durch.
Gelesen wird jedoch nur ab und zu.