Num lock indicator

From: eeh (eehobbyist_at_yahoo.com.hk)
Date: 02/07/05

Date: 7 Feb 2005 00:17:38 -0800

Hi,

I need to interface to a PC Keyboard by MCU. I can get key from it.
Howeever, I also need to turn on or off its num lock LED indicator. I
have tried but failed to do that. Could anyone kindly give an example
code (C or asm) to me?

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Need reality check
    ... like to build my own keyboard. ... engineer an existing keyboard to see how they construct the interface ... only part missing will be the extra keys on the keyboard. ... As to choice of MCU, I would recommend an ARM chip. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: C= at the CES Show in Vegas
    ... Some details on the interface: ... It will interface a CBM keyboard to a PS/2 compatible PC ... Positional mappings use VICE mappings, ...
    (comp.sys.cbm)
  • Re: Oric Drives
    ... > Thierry Bestel indeed demonstrated his PC keyboard interface at a CEO ... ie. the pulses get fed onto the joystick pins ...
    (comp.sys.oric)
  • Re: HeathField Strange Ideas!
    ... interface that can be included in a program so to interface with the ... these keyboard events; X is an official standard, ... by quite a number of systems, and MS Windows is a de-facto standard, ... What the C standard deals with is *character streams* (or byte ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Looking for basic bank switch/control change software
    ... you use the PC keyboard as a "piano" keyboard. ... Edirol MIDI interface in response to hot keys. ... I went back and took a closer look at MidiOx help. ...
    (comp.music.midi)