SuperTAP emulator for 80c186eb

searsd_at_biotek.com
Date: 02/14/05

Date: 14 Feb 2005 12:06:38 -0800

Does anyone out there have one for sale? We only need the emulator
itself, so don't worry about digging out old software or accessories.

Thanks - Dick

Relevant Pages

  • Re: YAY, School Starts Tomorrow
    ... :Yes, they do, but it's in a Trojan Box dood. ... When you're the father of a boy, you worry about one dick. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Fight for Mel Gibsons fortune
    ... to keep his dick in his pants so long as he isn't interested in ... dipping it in YOU. ... Why don't you just worry about where and when you ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Im afraid...Im very afraid....
    ... leinbacker wrote: ... yup, when you have a boy, you only have to worry about one dick in ... you have to worry about all the dicks in ... Usually the parents like me.....of course it's not like I date 18 year ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: YAY, School Starts Tomorrow
    ... :> I asked her if the 11th graders use the 144 pack of Crayolas now. ... When you're the father of a boy, you worry about one dick. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Video: another Nuages
    ... Charlie and Dick at the internet cafe. ... You both still digging the short scale? ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)